Monday, January 3, 2011

Lets be Quiet...and Listen to Jesus Breath.

The more life I get to walk through, the more I understand the depth of my relationship with my Creator and Savior Jesus Christ is up to me.

For many of us we fall into the "typical" comfortable, "christian" relationship that we see all around.  Going to church every Sunday, maybe popping in on a bible study throughout the week, reading our bible for 30 minutes at least twice a week, praying for 5 minutes a day and of course being a "witness" wherever we go.  Is this all we were made for?  Really... what kind of a relationship is that?  WE WERE MADE FOR MORE...
 
I have found I have to go deeper.  I can't just pray for my alloted time, read for my alloted time or listen to a message and expect God to reveal the deep things of His heart and soul to me.  This only will come in the quiet places I make, for just the two of us.  You see when we stick to the "normal" we will only see the normal, think the normal and do the normal... But when we shift to the places where God operates(the spiritual-Romans 6:12, John 6:63, Rom. 8:26, 2 Cor. 3:3) we can see what He sees, hear what He hears, feel what He feels and speak with the same power and authority that He spoke with and still speaks with today.

Choose to make quiet places in your life.  Just be quiet and you will hear Jesus breath, be still and you will hear Him speak, sit a little longer and you will see what He sees and never be the same again.  He needs us to break the normal, so that He can do the abnormal in us and through us. My prayer for you today is that your heart and soul may be taken on an ariel view of who Jesus desires to be in your life and how He want to use you!

No comments:

Post a Comment