Thursday, November 11, 2010

Your Invited...

After having several of those moments where I have stopped and thought... "WHOA! There is so much happening in life and I don't want to forget any of it" and after having countless people tell me "you better be keeping a good journal",  I have decided to start a blog. This is the spot where I am going to capture those moments, save them for myself and share them with you! 

I have invited you to join my hand and heart in this blog.  This is a space where I will share my craziest of adventures, my most inspiring moments, express the deep things in my heart, ask for prayer and give you the chance to know Laura "Wambui" Mitchell in a deeper way.
 
As many of you know I started a non-profit in June 2008 called Redeeming Africa's Hope.  This adventure has helped shape me into the person I am today and continues to shape me on a daily basis. There have already been so many crazy adventures, miraculous stories and unbelievable prayers answered.  I look forward to sharing my life with you! Hope you enjoy the pages that will unfold through this blog... Who knows maybe a book will come of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment